If you’re looking for an easy way to get more bang for your buck on regular mailings, try inserting statement stuffers. These printed promotions can be easily slipped into an existing mailing, such as a monthly invoice or statement, without adding additional postage fees or the hassle of a separate mailing.
Here are a few tips to consider when creating statement stuffers:
- Highlight a different product or service every month to educate customers about unique products or services they may not know you offer.
- Insert valuable coupons to increase sales and show customer appreciation.
- Use statement stuffers to introduce new personnel or include an employee spotlight as a way for customers to get to know existing staff.
- Provide information about a customer loyalty or customer referral program.
- Use statement stuffers to announce upcoming sales, open houses, holiday events, or corporate anniversary celebrations.
- Reinforce your brand image by coordinating your statement stuffers with your company colors, imagery, logo, and brand.
- To easily track offers, design them as a coupon that must be turned in to redeem the discount.
- If you enclose an exciting offer, consider applying a label to the outside of the envelope to increase excitement. Have it read something like this: “$20 coupon value inside!”